Will I need a visa to travel to Israel?
- You do not need to apply for a special visa to join the study tour Life of the Messiah. You will be issued a tourist visa upon arrival at the Ben Gurion airport
Will I need to be vaccinated against Covid 19 to join the study tour?
- At this time, the Israeli government is requiring that all visitors be vaccinated against Covid 19. However, there are many possibilities that have yet to be fully disclosed to the public, including entering Israel if you have digital proof of natural immunity within 6 months of your arrival. As more information comes out on this, we will update our participants so that they can make a fully informed decision. However if you are certain that you would like to join us, you should be prepared to be fully vaccinated within 2 weeks of your departure to Israel.
What will happen if there is another outbreak of Covid 19 and the semester study tour has to be cancelled?
- ,If the semester study tour has not yet began you will be able to receive a full refund of your tuition paid as well as a refund for the $500 deposit. If the study tour has already began but is cut short, we will have to make a judgement at that time, given all the information and circumstances.
What kind of Insurance will I need to join the study tour?
- All participants will need to have medical insurance that is valid for Covid 19 care during their time in Israel. Travel Insurance is not required but always a good idea, especially with so much uncertainty.
Is Israel safe for tourists?
- Yes, Israel is very safe for tourists. We will not be traveling to any areas in the West Bank or going near any other potentially unsafe locations. We will always bear in mind the safety conditions for everywhere that we will be traveling and if for some reason we feel that our safety is in question, we will absolutely cancel the study tour if possible in advance or return the students to their home.
What will I need to bring to the study tour?
- We will send you a packing list
Is there someone that I can speak to directly via FaceTime/Zoom/etc?
- Yes, we are availble for a call both to the student and/or their parent