Will I need a visa to travel to Israel?
- You do not need to apply for a special visa to join the study tour Life of the Messiah. You will be issued a tourist visa upon arrival at the Ben Gurion airport
Will I need to be vaccinated against Covid 19 to join the study tour?
- At this time, the Israeli government is NOT requiring that all visitors be vaccinated against Covid 19.
What will happen if there is another outbreak of Covid 19 and the semester study tour has to be cancelled?
- ,If the semester study tour has not yet began you will be able to receive a full refund of your tuition paid as well as a refund for the $500 non-refundable deposit. If the study tour has already began but is cut short because the Israeli government is closing the country to foreigners, we will continue the semester online.
What kind of Insurance will I need to join the study tour?
- All participants will need to have medical insurance that is valid for Covid 19 care during their time in Israel. Travel Insurance is not required but always a good idea, especially with so much uncertainty.
Is Israel safe for tourists?
- Yes, Israel is very safe for tourists. We will not be traveling to any areas in the West Bank or going near any other potentially unsafe locations. We will always bear in mind the safety conditions for everywhere that we will be traveling and if for some reason we feel that our safety is in question, we will absolutely cancel the study tour if possible in advance or return the students to their home.
What will I need to bring to the study tour?
- We will send you a packing list
Is there someone that I can speak to directly via FaceTime/Zoom/etc?
- Yes, we are available for a call both with the student and/or their parent during the the period of preparation (during the 10 weeks before the semester is set to begin).